Apart from the diet and the workout plan, there are certain rules that you have to abide in order to maximize your weight loss results.
Stick to them and I guarantee you would notice the difference in your body in this 1 month. These so called rules are actually Lifestyle changes one needs to bring in life in the best interest of Health.
Let’s begin –
How To Diet Effectively For Weight Loss
- Use full fat milk to prepare curd and paneer. Only homemade curd and paneer alllowed.
- No salt after 8 pm/dinner. Have a cup of warm milk if you are hungry post dinner.
- Do not skip your pre workout and post workout meals , no matter whatttt !
- Drink water as if you were a Fish ! Ideally you should consume 3-4 litres of water. No, I have not gone nuts ! If you are working out, you would notice that 1 litre water is consumed in the gym itself. Its not difficult to drink 2 litres of water in the entire day.
- Have Green tea twice a day. I am not setting a time for it, have it at your own convenience.
- NO sugar in tea/coffee.Ideally tea and coffee should not be allowed but i don’t want you or me to be frustrated :P. If you want sweet tea, use Stevia – details here.
- If you are a veggie( read no eggs), make sure that you get enough protein from channa, paneer, soy etc. I insist that you should start taking a protein supplement for better fat loss.
- Avoid starchy foods like potato.
- Avoid candy fruits , meaning those rich in sugar. Eg. Mango
- No alcohol. You don’t need alcohol to be high on life
- No smoking. Light a candle and burn your cigarette packets ! Period.
- No soft drinks, not even diet drinks.
- No cookies, biscuits, chips, maggi. No factory made stuff !
- Use minimum oil in cooking. You can have 1 tsp of ghee daily. Add ghee in cooked daal or veggies.
- Keep munching or grazing. Do not starve ! If you know you would feel extremely hungry in two hours, eat after an hour. When you are starving, you lose your sense of choosing what to eat ! You would eat whatever comes your way. Keep nuts and fruit handy with you all the time.
- Portion control is extremely important. 1 roti / 1 cup cooked rice along with other items like salad, veggie, curd and daal should suffice. If you are still hungry, wait for sometime and indulge again on a healthy snack.
- Do not miss your workout. If you are not working out, walk compulsorily for an hour or 5 kms whichever is more.
- Take stairs , please shun lift for the time being.
- Learn to say No, its not that bad a word !
- Log your meals and workout. You can use a mobile or web application like this.
- Do not weigh/measure yourself daily.
- You can cheat/eat out once a week. Just choose your dish wisely, read the tips here.If possible, avoid dinner eat-outs. If you can’t, have early dinner.
- If you crave for sweet, eat an orange or date. They help to curb sweet cravings. Read here.
- Do not think about weight loss all the time. Chill ! If you eat right, weight loss will happen automatically.
All the Besht
Your partner in your weight loss – Tarun
You may also like reading –
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Lossa
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
- Why Brown Rice Is Better Than White Rice
- 10 Health Benefits Of Papaya
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- 11 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Best Workout Music – 90s Bollywood Edition
By: Tarun Preet
Title: How To Diet Effectively For Weight Loss
Sourced From: www.fitnessvsweightloss.com/how-to-diet-effectively-for-weight-loss/
Published Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 06:43:08 +0000